Exhibits and Sponsors
A special thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors. Remember to visit their websites to take advantage of the great discounts offered in their program book ads and attendee bag flyers.
Piel Canela Peru/Fair Trade Organization
- All payments must be made by September 30, 2014 and accompanied by the completed application.
- For all inquiries, contact Camille Abbe, (844) 626-2674 ext 2, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor/Advertiser is responsible for all shipping and handling fees.
- Packages should arrive between October 20 and 22 in order to avoid additional storage fees.
- At the conclusion of the show, the Group Representative/Exhibitors will be responsible for all dismantling, repacking and sealing of outbound shipments.
- All outbound shipments will require completed shipping documents, including billing account numbers.
- Click here for a Word file of a draft shipping label you might edit and use in addition to your official shipping label.
- Multiple boxes/containers should each be marked as follows: “(Box number) of (total number shipped)” for example: Box 1 of 4, Box 2 of 4, etc. and marked as INSERT, RAFFLE ITEM, HOLD FOR EXHIBITOR, ETC.
Shipping Address Label Contents
Hyatt Regency St Louis at The Arch
Midwives Alliance Conference, Oct 20, 2014
Hold For Guest: (Guest Name) (Guest Cell Number)
(Guest Company Name) Regency AB
315 Chestnut Street
St Louis, MO 63102
*Confirmed sponsors & exhibitors as of October 1, 2014