Exhibits and Sponsors
A special thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors. Please don't forget to visit their booths during the convention.
Piel Canela Peru/Fair Trade Organization
- All payments must be made by September 30, 2014 and accompanied by the completed application.
- For all inquiries, contact Camille Abbe, (844) 626-2674 ext 2, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor/Advertiser is responsible for all shipping and handling fees.
- Packages should arrive between October 20 and 22 in order to avoid additional storage fees.
- At the conclusion of the show, the Group Representative/Exhibitors will be responsible for all dismantling, repacking and sealing of outbound shipments.
- All outbound shipments will require completed shipping documents, including billing account numbers.
- Click here for a Word file of a draft shipping label you might edit and use in addition to your official shipping label.
- Multiple boxes/containers should each be marked as follows: “(Box number) of (total number shipped)” for example: Box 1 of 4, Box 2 of 4, etc. and marked as INSERT, RAFFLE ITEM, HOLD FOR EXHIBITOR, ETC.
Shipping Address Label Contents
Hyatt Regency St Louis at The Arch
Midwives Alliance Conference, Oct 20, 2014
Hold For Guest: (Guest Name) (Guest Cell Number)
(Guest Company Name) Regency AB
315 Chestnut Street
St Louis, MO 63102
*Confirmed sponsors & exhibitors as of October 1, 2014