MANA 2015 Abstract Submission Form
If you would like to present a session at MANA 2015 in Albuquerque, please fill out the following abstract submission form before January 30, 2015. You will be notified by March 15 if your session is accepted. At that point, you will be required to fill out and submit, before April 1, a more complete form with information we will need to apply for CEUs for your session.
We highly recommend you keep a copy of all this information for your records.
- Many of the fields are mandatory and must be filled in before you can submit your form.
- Fill out a separate form for each different session you would like the committee to consider.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Compensation: Presenters will be offered a complimentary registration for the day of their presentation (not including pre-conference or poster presenters). For example, a presenter who speaks on Friday will receive Friday for free and will only need to register “single days” for Saturday and/or Sunday if she desires to remain on site for those days. Registration will be required in all cases.
- Presenters whose abstracts are accepted are responsible for arranging and covering their own conference registration and fees, travel, accommodations, and other expenses related to their presentation.
- ALL presenters, including poster presenters, are required to register with the registrar for the conference.
Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with us as you complete this abstract submission form.