Taking a Stand for Women-Centered Care
As a leader in the midwifery profession, MANA has written position statements to provide direction and focus for issues related to women's health, midwifery, reproductive rights, normal physiologic birth, choices in childbirth, and other related topics. Our position statements articulate the values and beliefs embedded in MANA's mission, vision and goals.
MANA's Position Paper on Homebirth
Click here to read.
MANA's Position Statements
- Access to Midwifery Care
- Midwifery Certification
- National Health Policy
- The Decriminalization of Midwifery
- Intervention in Childbirth
- The Midwifery Relationship with Women
- Policy Making and Resource Allocation
- Third Party Reimbursement
- Midwifery Education