The MANA Stats datasets have been provided to every researcher who has applied to date. These investigators are currently working on projects designed to explore midwifery care and normal, physiologic birth processes. Specific topics include:
- Fetal macrosomia;
- Length of labor in midwife-led care;
- Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC);
- Birth outcomes for women of color receiving midwifery care;
- Relationships between parity, fetal positioning and birth outcomes;
- Medicaid-funded midwife-led births compared to national cohorts; and
Birth position and perineal trauma.